Peter Kay cancels UK and Ireland tour! Do not worry we have some alternatives
Peter Kay cancels UK and Ireland tour over ‘family circumstances’
The comedian and actor Peter Kay had only announced the tour, which was due to begin in April next year and run through to summer 2019, last month. On Wednesday, he said on Twitter: “Due to unforeseen family circumstances, I deeply regret that I am having to cancel all of my upcoming work projects. “This unfortunately includes my upcoming standup tour, Dance for Life shows and any outstanding live work commitments. “My sincerest apologies. This decision has not been taken lightly and I’m sure you’ll understand my family must always come first.”
If you are one of the people effected by the Peter Kay tour Manchester date cancellations then you should make a night of it and take the family out instead. We have come up with a selection of restaurants to take the family to with the help of our friends at Onionring.co.uk.
In no particular order:
- El Capo – El Capo is not your average Mexican joint. Yeah, we serve up delicious tortillas full of flavour, life-altering South American tapas, and wings that make you scream so loud the windows might shatter, we also boast an epic happy hour, daily specials, and the best damn margaritas in town! Bringing together traditional Mexican and South American design whilst preserving the historic integrity of Manchester’s renowned industrial architecture, El Capo offers a one of a kind experience. The ground floor bar offers over 80 tequilas, 21 cocktails and an exclusive collection of craft bottled beers whilst the hedonistic cellar cantina offers South American and Mexican food so authentic, you’d think it was flown over daily!
- Zouk Tea Bar & Grill – Choose from a variety of tables when making your booking; dine Al Fresco in our outdoor Sheesa Lounge or select a window seat, a booth to share with friends or family, long banquette style seating and tables for larger parties or a cosy two seater table for a romantic meal. In addition to this our upstairs dining area can be hired for private parties and seats up to 80 people. If you would like to reserve an area in the bar for drinks before or after your meal please mention on booking.
- Annies – Located just off St. Ann’s Square on Old Bank Street, Annies is tucked away from the hustle and bustle and the interior reflects just that with its cosy feel.
The scent of fresh coffee hanging in the air, homemade cakes & sticky pastries, your favourite chair with the papers and someone to look after your every need – you’ve stepped into Annies. Home from home, everyone gets the same warm welcome. No airs or graces, come in, sit down and let us serve up a hot plate of wholesome, hearty food in the best-kept surroundings in Manchester. We are a family and everyone who visits becomes part of the unique place that we call home.
- Dimitri’s Restuarant – Much like the Acropolis in Athens, Dimitri’s Bar Taverna – now serving the good people of Manchester for 22 years – is a venue that must be visited when in Manchester’s City Centre.
- Evuna NQ – Evuna NQ is the sister restaurant of the established Deansgate restaurant which opened back in 2002 as a fine wine house. Our Northern Quarter branch is the new kid on the block of this bustling vibrant area of Manchester and the only tapas bar in this area.
For all our Hospitality jobs click Here Restaurant Jobs Manchester
Peter Kay cancels UK and Ireland tour over ‘family circumstances’.